1/30/2010

Share
"Attention, greatest thread ever"


Found on the Serato Scratch Live Forum!!! Please help him!!


"I normally don't ask advice on public forums but figured I'd come to my fellow Scratch Live users for help this time.
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on
me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with “the girls” a lot recently, although
when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work,
you don’t know them..”
I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I
usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with
my wife. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but
last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.
Around midnight, I decided to hide behind some records I have stored in my garage
so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home
from a night out with “the girls”. When she got out of the car she
was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties
out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouched behind some of my old LP's, that I noticed some water and dampness in the covers, affecting pretty much all of the bottom row and making the covers look wrinkled.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I just accept that the LP's are fucked?

cheers,
nser"





No comments:

Post a Comment